Arboriculture training courses
Our team has selected different courses dedicated to working in Arboriculture techniques in order to properly train staff that want to engage in Arboriculture, expand knowledge or improve in various techniques.
The training is done with teachers certified in European Tree Worker, European Tree Technician, or experience highly proven in consulting of Arboriculture.
We develop the following table of contents, with the aim of obtaining the necessary requirements for the ETW certification exam.
According to them knowledge of each one, may opt by the courses necessary for their complementation.
Is will develop courses according to request and, for complete a training proper, the student (depending on their knowledge) can choose between the different materials offered.
We have divided the modules in courses of initiation, for those who start working in Arboriculture, and advanced courses, for those who need to improve or explore new methods of work.
1. Basic biology of trees.
2. Ratio soil/root
3. Planting of trees
4. Transplant and post-transplant of trees
5. Protection of the woodland in the works
6. Assessment of the risk in trees
7. Pruning road (initiation)
8. Use and maintenance of chain saws into soil and height
9. Climbing techniques I
10. Techniques of rescue in climbing and first aid
11. Felling of trees I
12. Biology, diseases, and treatments of Palm trees
13. Climbing and pruning of Palms
14. Rescue and safety in Palm trees
15. Lift management
16. Assessment of risk in urban trees: elaboration of tokens, interpretation, works
17. Advanced road pruning
18. Climbing techniques II
19. Felling of trees II
20. Disassembly and apeo controlled platform lift
21. Wood destroying fungi
22. Physics applied to the Arboriculture
23. Presentations artificial in trees
24. Visual tree assessment and risk assessment
25. Interpretation of instruments associated with the risk
26. Conservation of trees old and unique
27. Treatment and management of Palm trees